In this 90 min workshop, you will learn a robust and practical tool for initiating change from the inside called The Leadership Lens.
THE LEADERSHIP LENS
A LIBERATION TOOL FOR EVOLVED LEADERSHIP
The Leadership Lens can equip you to:
- Get buy-in
- Navigate difficult personalities
- Manage up and across
- Build networks of champions and supporters
- Predict – and prevent – unintended outcomes
- Position yourself to be heard
- Relate deeply across difference
- See the big picture – and navigate it fluidly
In other words: you’ll get the perspective and practical strategies you need to create change from the inside.
- And by registering to be on the waitlist for Leadership Lens, you’ll be added to my monthly newsletter, How to Make Change. I respect your privacy and you’re welcome to unsubscribe at any time.
DATE: October 7th, 2021
TIME: 12:00-3:00pm EST
COST: $275 + hst
ACCESS: Workshop & tool in perpetuity
I live and work on the traditional lands of the Anishnaabeg peoples, past and present. I acknowledge that the foundation of Canada was built by the labour of stolen bodies. We do not live in a just and equitable society; lives continue to be stolen, our society continues to profit from underpaid workers contributions, and the system of colonization maintains a racist, caste-based society. My life’s work is dedicated to unsettling the settler within. (Gratitude for my teachers who continue to help me unlearn: Ta7talíya Michelle Nahanee, Naomi Clark, Trevia Woods, and Kelly Diels).